Wednesday, June 19, 2024



We’ve lost another battle in the fight against Critical Race Theory

On June 19, 1865, the few remaining slaves in Galveston, Texas learned that slavery was over.  That’s nice, and it’s a day which should not be handed over to the manipulation of Communist Racist Dividers in our government.

Dateline Washington, D.C. – The “Juneteenth National Independence Day Act” flew through the House in a near unanimous vote of 415 to 14.  Only 14 men had the guts to vote the will of their constituents, with the rest bowing to pressure from the left.

This horrific legislation then went through the Senate like a rocket sled on rails with a unanimous vote.  What in Hell is going on in the minds of Republicans and Conservatives in both houses?  This insidious bill, Senate Bill 475, is certain to be signed into law by Lyin’ Joe Biden, creating yet another national holiday with which to further apologize for the sins of a few of the great, great, great, grandparents of a few of us.

Just when will this insanity end?  Click here:

Let’s “call a spade a spade”.  This bill is a powerful tool crafted by the racist left to create more than just a holiday, but another wedge hammered between the races in our country.  The less than 13% minority of our land now have yet another ‘leg up’ on the other more than 87% majority.  This is a great leap forward in their efforts to make Critical Race Theory the reigning ideology of the land.

If you truly believe in racial equality then we need to work on unity, not division.  This holiday and the division it promotes is a dangerous weapon in the hands of a sworn enemies.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

P.S.  The greatest possible indignity toward any and all literate black folks is this 'Juneteenth' holiday.  A thinking Black man or woman doesn't need to appeased with a federal holiday, especially one signed into law by a raging bigot, President Joseph Biden.

Can't you just see Biden giggle every time this 'holiday' comes around?  Even he sees the illiterate stupidity surrounding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment