Wednesday, August 21, 2019

TREASURE VALLEY SKIES: GOD GOT IT RIGHT!



------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
Also see:  www.buymybooks.net
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 16                                 August 21, 2019


IDAHO SKIES
By Max Allen


Life in Idaho gives me a fresh slant on what an absolute treasure it is to be living in America.

Blue skies punctuated by a multitude of uniquely shaped clouds.  The contrast from the blue of the sky and the many shades of white and brown in the clouds brings a tear to my eye.

As I lay on a soft patch of grass I am awed at God’s hand in the unpredictable marvel that is the sky.  I cannot help but be humbled.

The sky is God’s canvas, the product of His Celestial paintbrush.  I look, I wonder, I ponder.  I thank my Creator for the beauty that is Idaho.  I thank Him daily for the awesome spectacle of the ever-changing, ever wondrous Treasure Valley Sky.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it.
 
The sunsets never cease to amaze in the most dramatic and changing skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment