Friday, August 23, 2019

BELIGERENT BOVINE AT THE WHEEL. DANGEROUS!

------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
Also see:  www.buymybooks.net
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 17                                 August 23, 2019


A BOVINE ENCOUNTER

By Max Allen


While eating with friends in a local Burger King one of them noticed a Suburban with a doggie bed, Chihuahua included, on the dashboard.  As the woman pulled out of the drive-through, huge sack of food in hand, doggie on the dash, and phone in her ear, I had to snap a few pictures.

Soon over 300 pounds of unhappy heifer hovered over my table trying to look threatening, asked if ‘we’ had a problem.

Unaffected by her bovine bravado I replied, “No, but it looks like you have a problem.”  Knowing she was wrong and that I care not for the moos of her discontent, she trotted off.

This isdistracted driving’, balancing dog, burger, and phone while shoe-horned behind the wheel of one of the few cars big enough to haul her barnyard butt.  "Git along little doggie."

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it.

My puppy, my food, and my phone.  I'll just drive with my knees on the 'steer-ing' wheel.
"Do we have a problem?"

Cow on the run

No comments:

Post a Comment