Thursday, January 23, 2020

PRAISE IS DUE TO THE V.A. AS THEY SERVE US ALL


------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 73                                 January 23, 2019

PRAISES TO THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Under President Trump military veterans receive their due


By Max Allen

There is no nation more dedicated to the care of those who serve in a military capacity.  I am one such veteran, having served with honour in the United States Marines.

The VA has twice saved my life.  Now they are saving my way of life as they have reconstructed my right hand, bringing it back from near total uselessness.  In time they will do the same for my other hand.

The dedicated and truly caring doctors, nurses, and other caregivers of the Department of Veterans Affairs deserve the thanks and gratitude of us all.  When our vets are served, we are served.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it.

www.buymybooks.net
www.maxminute.podomatic.com
https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136

No comments:

Post a Comment