Tuesday, January 28, 2020

DIRTY FACES & HAIR BUNS ARE FOR LITTLE GIRLS!


------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 74                                 January 28, 2019

DIRTY FACES AND GIRLY HAIR
By Max Allen

Excuse me, Miss …” I said, picking up the dropped telephone.  When ‘he’ turned around I gave it back.  From behind I couldn’t tell … what with the ‘girly’ hair bun and the earrings.  Only when I saw his dirty-looking unshaved face did I know.  Dirty faces and ‘man buns’ are the ‘in’ thing these days.  This is the new ‘he-she’ look.

Sadly, today’s men have become mere shadows of their forefathers.  When ‘real men’ fought in WWII to free the world, they wore shorter, well groomed hair.  Beards and Moustaches were neatly trimmed.

And earrings?  When I was young the only men who wore earrings were Greek Sailors.  How I long for the age of real men.”

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it.

https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136
www.buymybooks.net
www.maxminute.podomatic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment