Saturday, February 1, 2020

DEMOCRATS AFFICTED: REVENGE OBSESSION


------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 75                                 February 1, 2020

DEMOCRATS & REVENGE OBSESSION!

 
By Dr. Max Allen

A retired physician, I’ve seen patients with obvious psychological issues, and I’ve referred them to good psychologists.  I have experience here, so please bear with me.

American Democrats, seem to suffer from a condition called, ‘Revenge Obsession’.  Their symptoms are clear.  They are unwilling to listen to anyone who doesn’t hate someone as much as they do.  They have yet to recover from their loss in the 2016 election.

Spewing their bile through Democrat controlled media they spend every moment of every day working to oust the President.  The wants and desires of the American People mean nothing to them.  The group psychosis of a party-turned-religious-cult, is Revenge Obsession.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!


buymybooks.net
maxminute.podomatic.com
https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136

No comments:

Post a Comment