Monday, July 24, 2023

WAKE UP! WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #07240855                            July 24, 2023

WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Liars from every corner have preyed upon your gullibility.

https://rumble.com/v321i76-a-thoroughly-bamboozled-people-you-really-take-the-cake.html

Its one thing to be a little lazy and yet another to be criminally complacent.  Most of you people out there are the latter.  Criminally complacent and lazy as Hell, you sit back and let your government f@#k you over and over again.

What is it that fuels your lazy @sses anyway?  I watch you as you surrender your freedoms more and more every day, all in the name of a "who gives a damn?" attitude.  I know, you'd rather be out 4-wheeling, taking your little b@stards to taekwando or soccer or what the hell ever ... as your country stabs you in the back time and time again.

Look around you and see what I mean.  Find me a politician who isn't a lying, conniving, convincing son-of-a-b!tch and I'll show you an anomaly, a true rarity, a very singular individual.

It's time to do something and get off your lazy @sses!

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment