Saturday, November 11, 2023

MICROSOFT DOES 'NOT OWN MY SOFTWARE! BUT THEY ACT AS IF THEY DO! THIEVES AND SCOUNDRELS HAVE RANSACKED MY COMPUTER!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #11111000                            November 11, 2023

MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN MY SOFTWARE!

Microsoft acts as though they own the property you bought!

Once again I have had another run-in with Microsoft's ClipChamp [ClipChump] and it's their doing ... again.  Every once in a while when you open the program it requires you to log in.  I own this software just as I owned Video Editor, so what's their problem?

Microsoft's only problem is their megalomaniacal approach to doing business.  They provide software to over 80% of the nation's computers and over 74% of the world's.  Apple is a small bite out of the apple because Microsoft owns the orchard!

It sucks, it will always suck, I will forever b!tch about it.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment