Wednesday, July 10, 2024

THE FADING BEAUTY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

OUR LANGUAGE IS A THING OF BEAUTY

Utilitarian, fluently graceful, and a wondrous thing.

https://rumble.com/v56ck71-hail-to-the-language-...-a-dying-art-a-disappearing-science.html

I never cease to wonder at the amazing nature and function of the English language.  It saddens me to see how so many people today, both young and old, have abandoned the beauty and form of this most excellent tongue.

I have long considered myself a wordsmith of sorts with seven (7) books in print and an unbroken internet blog of over seven (7) years.  Along with my six (6) years on radio I have really come to appreciate the vocabulary, grammar, structure, and sheer beauty of this tongue.

I hope others will continue to develop and hone their speech and writing skills.

Cursive Script is becoming a dying art.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

https://rumble.com/v56ck71-hail-to-the-language-...-a-dying-art-a-disappearing-science.html

No comments:

Post a Comment