Monday, July 15, 2024

TOO MUCH, TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE.

TOO MUCH OF THE TOO RARE TOO OFTEN

An odd confluence of presences not normally joined.

https://rumble.com/v57210t-so-much-for-fairness-or-equality-under-the-law.html

Every time I turn on the television I am bombarded with an odd confluence of presences.  We see it in print advertising, tv shows, local newscasts, and even motion pictures.  Now, I wouldn’t even have noticed let alone been bothered by this except that it is disproportional to reality.

Imagine if I were to feature a puppy or kitten in over 87% of television commercials and in virtually every motion picture.  Imagine if, to further narrow the odds, what we saw or heard only a puppy in nearly all tv shows, ads, public service announcements, motion pictures and even print advertising?

Right about there, flags would start flying.  This preponderance of ‘minor presences’ appearing out of the norm could not easily be attributed to mere chance.  Let’s kick this can down the road a little more shall we?

What if we always showed, just for the hell of it, a Black Labrador puppy beside a White Persian kitten in almost all of these ads and shows.  I don’t know about you, but it would really make me wonder just what sort of agenda was supporting such an odd confluence of animal identity.

Well, to top off these oddities let’s include these kittens and puppies in our ads and shows, never depicting the puppy as anything less than being totally superior to the kitten in all ways; morally, intellectually, physically, and even spiritually.

But, I anthropomorphize.  If this actually happened, don’t you think there’d be an uprising of cat lovers?  I know if I were a cat lover I’d be more than a little indignant.  How about you?

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

https://rumble.com/v57210t-so-much-for-fairness-or-equality-under-the-law.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment