Thursday, October 24, 2019

BIG FOOT, YETI, SASQUATCH ... HMMM


------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 39                                 October 18th, 2019


BIGFOOT

By Dr. Max Allen


Sasquatch, Yeti, Bigfoot.  We’ve all heard tales of the ape/men of the wilds.  From the snowy peaks of Tibet to the boggy bayous of Louisana, such yarns have been passed from father to son for longer than history can recall.

Let’s think about it: If there really were creatures of this sort, wouldn’t someone have taken some really good pictures, or better yet, sharp and convincing video by now?

It’s all well and good to say that these ‘Bigfoots/Bigfeet’ exist.  But I, for one, have neither seen nor heard such a creature.  Not me, myself, that is.

Still, this isn’t to say that they don’t exist.

Somebody close the door,  I’m recording a segment here.”

“Hey, who’s there?”  [Sound of door creaking open  and a struggle] I’m …. Aargh … and that’s the way … I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment