Tuesday, October 15, 2019

WHO 'NEEDS' MORE HOLES IN THEIR HEADS?


------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 38                                   October 16, 2019

PIERCINGS
They betray your stupidity

By Max Allen

As a kid, I was taught, “Act normal and don’t make yourself look stupid.”  That’s not taught anymore.  The number of Americans with body piercings has exploded!  Folks of all ages [some older than myself] are putting metal in their faces and other places I’d rather not think about … Ugh!
It's enough to make a sane man puke!
I won't trouble you with any more of the many gross results that mentally ill people have achieved through cutting holes and punching holes in their body.  From the man who has a 2 inch hole in his right cheek [albeit surrounded by a nylon grommet] the those who feel the need to pierce their genitalia, there's a really great need for good Psychologists, Social Workers, and Counselors.

It takes a pretty sick mind and there's a bunch of 'em out there!

It’s one thing for a woman [or a Greek Sailor] to have ears pierced.  But what in Hell is wrong with the rest of you?  From thumb-sized grommets in the ear lobes and metal anywhere imaginable, it’s a ‘back to the jungle’ epidemic!

There’s a lot of insecurity and stupidity out there.  People with piercings prove it.  If you ‘really need’ to pierce yourself, get help!  It makes you look as stupid as you are!

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it.
Check out my podcasts at maxminute.podomatic.com  My books at buymybooks.com
My facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136

No comments:

Post a Comment