Friday, November 15, 2019

THE PERFECT HOUSE PET: CHINESE WUJI


------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 47                         November 15, 2019


A MARVELOUS LITTLE BIRD!

By Max Allen

Have you ever heard of Wuji?  In the west it’s known as the Silky Bantam Chicken.  Unlike others, these marvellous little birds are flightless and wear their feathers like fur.  A soft down covers their bodies in a beautiful variety of colours.
Soft and Cuddly, Wuji make the perfect, affectionate, pets.
I’ve enjoyed wonderful Wuji as pets.  They are easily trained and housebroken to a sandbox.  I’ve never found bird droppings in my home, only the occasional feather.

Wuji CAN figure out their enclosure’s door latch so be sure to make it a good one.  Clever, curious, and affectionate it’s easy to see why these birds were favoured by the Royal Courts of the Ming Dynasty.

For a nearly perfect house pet, think … Wuji.
          
I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it.

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136

No comments:

Post a Comment