Thursday, August 31, 2023

IT'S TRUE. MICROSOFT SCREWED US AGAIN!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #08310845                            August 31, 2023

MICROSOFT'S CALLOUS DISREGARD

It shows in so many ways that the power of a near monopoly has gone to their heads.

Once again they've stuck it to us.  This time, in a stealthy and downright sneaky move, Microsoft removed Video Editor from their Windows 10 customers.  That program was never offered in their bug-ridden Windows 11.  No, they just decided that we would take Clip Champ and live with it, but I've luckily found a way around these sorry bastards.

By disabling updates in my other computer [the backup unit] I will keep my Video Editor safe from the online shenanigans of Microsoft.  Of course, my backup computer isn't nearly as fast, but it'll have to do until I can learn a quality 3rd party video editing software.

It's too simple to say that they suck ...

BUT THEY DO!

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it! 

P.S.  I can't decide which I hate more; Microsoft or Vizio.  Working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment