Monday, October 2, 2023

"HIGH NAUGHTINESS", YES ... BUT A CRIME, NO!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #10020920                            October 2, 2023

Our shame & ignorance

So much ado about a word.  What's wrong with us?

RELUCTANTLY PRODUCED WITH CHIPCHAMP® AND IT SUCKS!

It seems a bunch of high school students at Salmon High School decided to pull a prank in very bad taste, but that's all ... it's just in bad taste.  So, how can the media make such a huge thing out of something not at all huge?

●It all centres around the word "N!gg@r"●

Did you see how I cleaned up that racial slur so much maligned and persecuted in this country?  What ever happened to "Sticks & Stones?"  Good God, words can never harm me, but it seems there are enough snowflakes out there to feign or realize pain from the presence of the word.

Here's a picture of some kids standing in a row wearing T-shirts, 6 of them, with a single letter on the front.  The students stood shoulder-to-shoulder and those 6 shirts spelled out N-I-G-G-@-R.  Yes, that thermonuclear word, "n!gg_r" has risen to page one even on the New York Post, a generally conservative publication but one still woke enough to grab onto this nothing-burger of a story.

Click here: https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/idaho-students-spell-n-word-on-shirts-behind-mixed-race-girl/

The children are being punished for what amounts to 'poor taste', and that 'mixed-race' girl the post screams out about was fully complicit and found no insult or injury.  She can be seen as a willing participant.

●Grow up America!  Grow a pair!  Get over yourselves!●

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it! 

P.S. I might actually learn to tolerate Clipchamp®  were it not shoved down my throat and up my arse!  Taking away my editing software of 6 years and saddling me with an inferior piece of sh!t is unforgivable and if I had legal recourse I'd take these b@stards to the boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment