Wednesday, October 18, 2023

JUST ONE MORE REASON WHY MICROSOFT SUCKS!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #10181010                            October 18, 2023

AS USUAL: MICROSOFT SUCKS!

The thieves at Microsoft raided my computer!

https://rumble.com/v3q50t0-one-more-of-many-reasons-why-microsoft-sucks.html

These guys think they own the world, and, with impunity, they have raided my computer and 'stolen' a program I use a lot.  This is a program that came as part of Windows 10, and as I paid for Win10 there is no reason that I could not claim ownership of the video editing software they stole.

Yes, I say 'Stole' because they didn't ask my permission but instead 'removed' the software from my computers.  For this I hope they burn in Hell where they belong.  I would even go so far as to sue them if I could find an attorney willing to take this case either on contingency or in a class action suit.

If you're an attorney willing to help, contact me at pfap@yahoo.com

If you're Microsoft, you can reach me at 1-800-EAT-SH!T

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment