Monday, September 16, 2024

HOW ABOUT IT ALL OF YOU COWARDS OUT THERE?

CHICKENSH!T BE THY NAME

A disturbing look back in time.

https://rumble.com/v5f8u63-where-have-the-courageous-gone-chickensht-be-they-name.html

In the time of the pandemic hysteria centered by the much touted but far less influential Covid-19 I took a look at those people around me.  The hysteria which the media, big pharma, and the government whipped up didn’t catch me.

I am one of the minority of Americans who refused to take an experimental injection with the false promise that it would save mankind from the ‘big bad Covid’.  I’ve never seen a more cowardly bunch of people as I saw then.

This is an amusing and disturbing look back to 2020 and the effects the hysteria had on my neighbours.

I guess a lot of what disgusts me about cowardly neighbors is the fact that they are undependable and cannot be trusted in time of need.  These ‘Covid Cowards’ have always been tired, scared, and confused little rabbits hiding in the barbed wire as the hawks of reality circle overhead.

When trouble strikes or evil looms it’s ugly head over my neighbors I will always be there.  Whether you are my next-door neighbor or someone from halfway around the world, I never shirk my responsibility as a human.

Unfortunately, most of you out there turn a blind eye to even the most heinous events perpetrated against people you do and do not know.  Shame on you, oh you nest of chickensh!ts.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

https://rumble.com/v5f8u63-where-have-the-courageous-gone-chickensht-be-they-name.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment