Friday, December 13, 2019

WHY DO WE EAT THE 'UGLY' ANIMALS, BUT NOT THE CUTE ONES?


------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 60                                   December 13, 2019

DOGS ARE MAN'S DELICIOUS FRIEND


By Max Allen

My passport looks like a phone book … and over the years I’ve sampled nearly every meat imaginable.  From camel meat to bear steaks, it’s been a smorgasbord of exotic meat delights.  Among my favourites is dog!  Ah, a canine rump roast with a touch of barbecue sauce!  Mmm Mmm!

Dogs are kept in humane conditions, raised like cattle or pigs.
Here in the West I can eat almost any meat I want.  From Thai to Mongolian … there’s an almost endless variety!  But what about dog?  I like it!  So why can’t I get it here?
Sweet and fatty meat.  Tastes a lot like sweet pork.
Except for the West’s insane love affair with dogs, this tender fatty meat would be popular.  Westerners only eats ‘ugly animals’ like cows and pigs.
Other than going Vegan [a mental condition] there's really no difference
Eating food based solely on its appearance is a sign of ignorance, prejudice, and stupidity!


I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it.

My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136

No comments:

Post a Comment