Thursday, December 19, 2019

TRY A LITTLE KINDNESS AND THEY'LL PASS IT ON!


------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 64                         December 20, 2019

TRY A LITTLE KINDNESS
GO OUT OF YOUR WAY

By Dr. Max Allen

It’s neither easy nor convenient to show an impressive kindness.  Maybe a smile and a wave, or a cold soft drink on a hot day.  I do a few things which always draw a smile:

Kindness is contagious. It'll make you smile!
• Sometimes I leave a note in my mailbox with the flag up, and it says, “Coke?  See me.”  My Postie then brings my mail to the door and I have an ice cold Coca Cola for her.

It’s a little thing, but Post Office Trucks aren’t air conditioned.  I do the same for my rubbish collector who’s huge truck is not air conditioned either.

As much as I tried, I couldn't find a picture of a mailman or trash collector getting a cold drink.
Mostly, these folks only hear complaints.  Turn the tide with a compliment, a “thank you”, and an ice cold drink on a hot day.  Go out of your way and be really nice to someone.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it.

https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136

No comments:

Post a Comment