Monday, April 25, 2022

MAX & KEVIN 'ALMOST' DEBATE IDAHO GOVERNOR LITTLE'S CRIMES IN OFFICE.

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 1086g                      April 25, 2022
 

MAX & KEVIN SPEAK OF LITTLE AND OTHERS

Kevin and I talk about the records and performance of the governor

Monday, April 25, 2022

This was good, and I admire Kevin Miller for many things, but it would seem his debate skills may require a little more polish.  We hit on a good potential for a debate surrounding my allegations of gubernatorial crimes.  Understanding that radio has significant time constraints, the possibilities of debate and discussion are limited.  On the flip side, Kevin is sharp, well vetted, and knowledgeable of the political world.

I do wish we had had more time as his magic question, “If Brad Little is a criminal, why hasn’t he been charged or arrested?  He managed to duck my answer [possibly due to time constraint] and talked over it.  Mine was a sophoclistic response.  Why hasn’t Hunter Biden been arrested?  This ‘answer in the form of a question’ supports the fact that there are indeed bubbles of protection surrounding high ranked politicians and their families.  Governor Little is no exception to the fact.

As always I enjoy speaking with Kevin and the occasional challenges that ensue.  I pray he keeps up the fight for a long, long time to come.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment