Wednesday, April 10, 2024

JOE BIDEN'S "CASH FOR VOTES" CAMPAIGN. YOUR MONEY IS BUYING YOUR VOTE. HOW ABOUT IT AMERICA? ARE YOU FEELING STUPID?

BUYING OUR VOTES WITH OUR MONEY

Joe Biden needs to buy the vote, so he is, with your money!

https://rumble.com/v4ojcan-joe-thinks-he-can-buy-your-vote.-will-you-sell-out.html

With his support failing on all fronts, Joe has decided to spend as many billions of tax dollars as he has to in order to buy the vote of the American Public.  Unfortunately, Americans are not the brightest bulbs in the lamp nor are they particularly savvy when it comes to being conned.

The American People are indeed among the most gullible in the world and are more than likely to fall for Joe Biden’s “Cash for Votes” campaign.

TOO BAD.  I WISH I WAS WRONG

BUT I’M NOT!

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment