Friday, April 5, 2024

MAX WAXES ON DIGITAL v FILM PHOTOGRAPHY

MAX ON FILM v DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY

Well, when you consider it, both have distinct advantages.

https://rumble.com/v4nnfbb-film-photography-is-still-alive-and-well.-better-than-digital.html

Me?  I’ll still use digital about half the time, but give me a good camera and a roll of film and I’m off to the races.  I have a special place in my heart for film.  It still out-resolves, has better contrast, and more lux and better colour rendering than any digital camera.  But … ya gotta remember to take the lens cap off.  Ya gotta either process it yourself [hmmm] or have a good processor to send the film to.

My processor is www.thedarkroom.com and they are the best of the best at very reasonable prices.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment