Tuesday, February 8, 2022

MAX & DOUG ON MAX ALLEN LIVE 02/10/2022

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: promo                              February 8, 2022
 

TUNE IN TO MAX ALLEN LIVE

This is gonna be a terrific show!

Doug Traubel wants to be your sheriff in Ada County.  Doug is a man of principle and promise, and he’ll be with me here in studio this Thursday.  Yep, the fastest half-hour on the World Wide Web is honoured to host Mr. Doug Traubel at 7pm on Thursday, February 10th.

I’ve spoken with this man at length and I like what he has to say.  I think you will too.  Again, that’s the day after tomorrow, the 10th of February at 7pm.  Go to your facebook page, enter ‘Max Allen Live’, click your mouse, and there you’ll be.

Doug and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment