Friday, February 11, 2022

OUR "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO" GOVERNMENT!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 1052                              February 12, 2022
 

DO AS I SAY … NOT AS I DO!

Government officials at all levels flaunt their hypocrisy!

From city councilmen to mayors to governors and beyond, our public officials have decided that what’s good for the goose isn’t necessarily good for the gander.  When the president flaunts his freedom to wear a mask as he chooses but mandates that virtually everyone around him do so … that’s wrong.

Nancy ‘Nazi’ Pelosi has shown this special breed of hypocrisy more times than can be counted with a calculator or even a computer.  Virtually every Democrat politician, and far too many Republicans, continue to throw their hypocrisy in our faces with complete impunity.

Throw these hypocritical bastards out of office and do it now.  Recall or vote them out.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment