Tuesday, March 1, 2022

MAX & KEVIN: THE DANGERS OF GENERALIZATION

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 1060b                      March 1, 2022
 
 
Some folks are so determined to 'shout you down' in their juvenile attempts at discussion.  Liberals are especially good at generalizing everything because the elemental facts will destroy any credibility they might have.
 
I participate in terrestrial radio, social media, webcasts, video and audio posts, and articles published.  As I do so it is in large part my way of shooting down those 'generalizing' leftists and idiots around me.  When you speak in broad generalizations it only serves to illustrate your ignorance and possibly the extent of your evil.

The next time you get into a discussion with one of these sad, sorry little people, just remember to pin them down to the facts, the elements of truth, and see just what happens.
 
I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment