Thursday, March 24, 2022

TOMORROW CHINA'S PLANS FOR THE INVASION OF TAIWAN WILL BE REVEALED IN DETAIL!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 1073b                      March 24, 2022
 

A BLOCKBUSTER ANNOUNCEMENT

Tomorrow, March 25th, 2022 I will reveal a terrifying truth!

I’ve drawn on every resource I have in China, India, and Taiwan.  It’s been a long road to the truth, but I’ll have it all for you tomorrow!  We all know China has eyes for Taiwan and has sworn to take them by hook or by crook.  What you don’t know is what I’ve found out.  I’ve uncovered the details of their planned invasion; how it will happen and when it will happen!

Check this site tomorrow for the absolute frightening truth.  China is coming, mark my words.  Tomorrow the world will know China's plans for invasion of the island nation of Taiwan.  The very hour and the mechanics of this invasion will be covered in detail.  Stay tuned for the whole nauseating truth.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment