Saturday, April 29, 2023

FOR GOD'S SAKE, TUCK IT IN OR COVER IT UP!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #04291007                            April 29, 2023

IT MAKES OUR @SSES HURT!

Please for God's sake, tuck it in or cover it up.

https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/159751050379412/

When I see people in public who dress in a totally inappropriate manner it just makes my ass hurt.  I don't fat shame people, but when a 5'7" 400lb woman parades in a string bikini [I think that's what it was because I couldn't see what held what up as all manner of clothing was absorbed in the huge billowing layers of fat.

From facial tattoos to 'under dressing' to a myriad of public display that just isn't proper, I think we need to take a closer look at ourselves, however large the mirror may have to be.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

P.S. You can't cover 350+ pounds of fat with less than about an acre of fabric.  When you dress like someone 200 pounds lighter, it's a travesty and were I ruler of the world it would be a crime!  Anybody in favour of the death penalty?

No comments:

Post a Comment