Tuesday, April 4, 2023

MAX 'OFF THE CHAIN' ABOUT NATIONAL LANGUAGE AND ILLEGAL ALIEN TRESPASSERS

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #04041120                             April 4, 2023

IT REALLY MAKES MY ASS HURT

In an unscripted, off-the-chain, rant I let loose.

CLICK THIS LINK TO WATCH:

https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/916034116396647/

It's often said to me, "Don't hold back Max, tell me how you really feel."  And this is so true in a tongue-in-cheek way.  I am a passionate man and I express my deepest desires and feelings with sometimes reckless abandon.  In this rant I go off on ...

● The need for a national language. ●

● The 'browning' of America. ●

● Our sovereignty under siege. ●

● How much my ass hurts. ●

This is just a small part of what's currently p!ss!ng me off!

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment