Tuesday, April 11, 2023

MAX ALLEN & KEVIN MILLER: BACK IN THE SADDLE

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #04110800                             April 11, 2023

MAX ALLEN & KEVIN MILLER ON-AIR

Back in the saddle again, I'm back!

After a long hiatus, I am back on KIDO Radio with Kevin Miller.  Not a 'regular' by any means, I will be speaking with Kevin whenever something of interest to me comes up.  If I feel that I can contribute relevant and compelling information I will throw in my own two cents.  Today I threw in a couple of dollars!

We talked about how the country is being divided on every line.  From racial to sexual to religious and even practical science we have been divided as never before.  Kevin and I discuss the Bud Light farce and a number of issues.

A good time was had by all.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

P.S.  Serving my Singapore audience has taken up more and more of my time, and that coupled with some health problems has kept me away from the good folks who listen to KIDO talk radio in Boise, Idaho.  I'm back whenever I feel I can contribute relevant and compelling content.

No comments:

Post a Comment