Thursday, September 9, 2021

ZEBRAS ON THE LOOSE!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 750                                September 10, 2021
 

ZEBRAS ON THE LOOSE!

Maryland is dealing with a small herd of zebras on the loose.

I love these ‘animals on the loose’ stories.  I’ve covered buffalo, bulls, beefalo, goats, elephants, and even emus on the loose.  Add another; this time it’s zebras in Maryland.

Dateline Prince George's County, Maryland – Animal control is trying to find three zebras that escaped their enclosure several days ago.  They’re not having much luck either.  It seems these zebras are cagey.  Here we’ve got civil servants trying to outwit zebras.  I would suppose their I.Q.s are equally matched … I’ll give the zebras the edge here.

Click here: https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2021/09/08/escaped-zebras-Upper-Marlboro-Prince-Georges-County-Maryland/5651631129312/

Prince George's County Animal Control chief Rodney Taylor says these zebras are ‘repeat offenders’ and have escaped on multiple occasions.

These zippy zebras left the farm and, for now they’re enjoying their freedom.

I’m Max, and that’s how I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment