Wednesday, May 17, 2023

I WEEP FOR A ONCE GREAT NATION. I PRAY FOR HER RESCUE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE EVIL CABAL AND ITS MASTERS.

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #051703150                            May 17, 2023

WELCOME TO BANANA REPUBLIC OF AMERICA

The 'Banana Republic' tactics of the White House say it all.

https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/798633851399296/

We have plunged into a lawless republic ruled by overlords of power and evil intent.  When the president can, with a phone call, stop or hinder investigations into his family's questionable business deals, we have a true banana republic.

The invincibility of the Biden Crime Cartel is one thing, but now they are waving it under our noses and literally daring we, the people, to do something about it.

Something has to be done about it!

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

P.S. I once held my heat up high, proud of the United States of America. I served her with pride in the United States Marine Corps. I waved the flag and my chest would puff up. I was proud to be an American.

Today I no longer fly the flag with pride because it has come to stand for the actions, policies, and principles of a corrupt government led by a traitor-in-chief as proxy for Beijing, China. My country is no longer what it once was, in fact it is not eve close. I weep for the USA, and toss my anger like a hand grenade in the direction of the evil and corrupt cadre of traitors running this once great land. I weep for America and pray that one day the miracle of restoration might save this country. I also look forward to walking on water and turning lead into gold.

I WEEP FOR THIS ONCE GREAT NATION AND PRAY FOR HER RESCUE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE EVIL EMPIRE IN COMMAND.  I PRAY FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE EVIL CABAL AND THEIR MASTERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment