Wednesday, May 17, 2023

THE "VIZIO EFFECT" STRIKES AGAIN! CURSE THE BRAND FOR WHAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH. SHAME ON ME FOR LETTING THEM SCREW ME TWICE!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #05171440                            May 17, 2023

I BOUGHT A VIZIO TV TWICE: SHAME ON ME!

I've made the same mistake twice and never again, never again!

"THE VIZIO EFFECT" STRIKES AGAIN

These televisions [by my experience and many other people I've talked to] Vizio televisions rate on a scale of 1~10, a solid 3~3!  From impossibly complex software to hostile menu action and user interface to an annoying habit of needing to be unplugged and plugged in again!  Yep, that's called a 'hard boot' and shouldn't be necessary.  In a decent television like Samsung or Sony this wouldn't be a problem.

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me!

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

P.S.  IT HAPPENED AGAIN!  The frequent requirement to 'hard boot' this piece of sh!t by unplugging it and plugging it in again has struck again.  In future I will refer to any failure of any electronic appliance ... "The Vizio Effect"  It'll be a cold day in Hell before I ever say anything good about this brand.  Whenever or if ever asked about it I will speak my piece and pray they listen.  My word can spare many from the indignity of buying a television like the two I have 'foolishly' purchased.  NEVER AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment