Tuesday, September 12, 2023

HUMAN SKID-MARKS IN THE SHORTS OF OUR LAND

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #09120845                            September 12, 2023

SAD TO SAY ... YOU MAKE MY @SS HURT

Apathy & sheer stupidity of most Americans is a disgrace.

https://rumble.com/v3h354q-your-apathy-stupidity-and-laziness-are-a-mark-of-shame-on-us-all.html

Just what in Hell are you people thinking of?  I watch you refuse to discuss politics and religion when, for most of you, politics is your religion.  Democrats have formed a cult called the Democratic Party within the United States, and the Republicans have formed a subculture of 'covering their @sses' and maintaining the status quo.

I just got sick and tired of all the sh!t being tossed around this country among those whose IQs are, at best, double-digit.  You mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, slack jawed, dullards make my @ss hurt.  You are Darwin's shame.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment