Monday, September 25, 2023

SOUTHERN BORDER VIOLENCE & MICROSOFT THEFT ARE RAMPING UP ... YES, A LOT WORSE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #09250940                            September 25, 2023

BORDER INVADERS TURN VIOLENT

They're attacking and injuring our men and women of law enforcement.

Before we get to it let me say,

"CLIPCHAMP & MICROSOFT SUCK!"

We've got just about enough violence across our own country, now it's spilling over the southern border.  These b@stards are so self-entitled they're attacking and trying to kill our border protection people.  We've got to stop it and I mean now.  Look at this link:

https://nypost.com/2023/09/25/mayra-flores-shares-pic-of-bloodied-border-patrol-agent/

I wanted to make a better video, but Microsoft pillaged, plundered, and stole from my computer.  The item stolen was my Video Editor software, and I had Clipchamp, a piece of sh!t if ever there was one, forced upon me.

Which is worse, Southern border invasion or Microsoft invading my computer?

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment