Friday, September 22, 2023

THE WAR ON THE BORDER WORSENS. MICROSOFT PLUNDERS MY COMPUTER!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #09221012                            September 22, 2023

MICROSOFT & ILLEGAL ALIENS MAKE MY ASS HURT!

This video is produced on Clipchamp® which is a piece of sh!t

https://rumble.com/v3jvbem-the-southern-invasion-continues.-microsoft-plunders-my-computer..html

Microsoft shoved this software up my @ss without so much as a by-the-by.  In the infinite power trip of a company gone completely rogue, Microsoft saw fit to enter my computer and raid the software, removing their native Video Editor software and demanding that I replace it with this piece of sh!t software.

Clipchamp® Sucks!

I have produced this story with the main understanding that Illegal Invaders are draining this country of its resources and it may already be too late to save this once great nation.

It makes my ass hurt!  Illegals AND Microsoft.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment