Sunday, January 24, 2021

DOEL CAM NAI: OF HEROES & COWARDS

 ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 119                                 January 25, 2021

OF HEROES & COWARDS
 

It is said, “Heroes and cowards abound.  One lives on his feet while the other lives on his knees.”  In these sage words we understand that courage accompanies the hero while fear and guilt paint the coward.  Only heroes have a conscience.  And that is their guide.  Cowards have none and wallow in the pits of anonymity, mediocrity, and the despair of their own failure.  Only a hero succeeds, for he rises to the challenge in honour and might.  None but the coward will taste the ultimate despair and damnation that awaits him.

No one knows but they who are.  I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

I remain in your service,  Doel Cam Nai

YouTube: "Doel Cam Nai"

No comments:

Post a Comment