Sunday, January 31, 2021

FINDING CONTENTMENT IN A TROUBLED WORLD

 ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 129                                 February 1, 2021
 
FINDING CONTENTMENT IN A TROUBLED WORLD
 

Contentment is most elusive, yet most available to mankind.  Contentment is a state of spirit and mind.  When the two get together by the hand of God, one finds an inner peace which cannot be described, so I will not even try to do so.

Clear the chatter in your mind.  Quiet your heart.  Quiet your mouth.  Allow the peace of the Holy Spirit to consume you and you will find that most wonderful gift, Contentment.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

YouTube: Doel Cam Nai

 

Youtube: “Doel Cam Nai”

No comments:

Post a Comment