Tuesday, January 5, 2021

STAND AND BE COUNTED!

 

------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 108                                 January 5, 2021
 
 
 
It’s time to stand and be counted.  If you are not a part of the solution, then you are a part of the problem.  You must all do everything in your power and fight the fight as you can.  If you don’t put your heart and soul into solving our problems, then you are cowardly, uncommitted, and undeserving of the freedoms you take advantage of.  I’ve been an American for over 66 years.  I’ve served in our nation’s military and rendered public service in many forms.  There have been times when I should have done more, but there have never been times when I should have done less.
 
I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!
 
www.buymybooks.net
https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136
maxminute.podomatic.com
Youtube 'Max Allen Speaks'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment