Friday, June 23, 2023

DISTURBING UNDERCURRENTS * CALL IT FRAUD * CALL IT THEFT!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #06231145                            June 23, 2023

DISTURBING UNDERCURRENTS

How many people vacation on welfare money?

On a recent 7 day cruise through the Hawaiian Islands I was disturbed to see how many of my fellow passengers were vacationing on assistance funds.  Be it City, County, State or Federal, they were cruising the islands on my dime.  Yes, as a tax payer I view this as 'my dime' because it's my tax monies going to support this frivolous expense.

Welfare should not be a 'reward'.

Some openly admitted it was Covid money, government handouts for housing, etc. that was paying for their voyage and airfare.  One couple even admitted to flying first class!  Good God, that's a lot of money there!

The government stole my money and gave it away!

I find it disturbing that this heinous practice of diverting funds intended to support and care for the indigent is being perverted to such expense as this.  It's wrong.  No, a Hawaiian Vacation is not a 'right' nor is it a 'deserved gift' of the indigent.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment