Saturday, June 10, 2023

IF A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS, THEN THIS IS THE MONA LISA!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #06100650                            June 10, 2023


A Gallup Poll that says it all.

It's a surprise to me that the public actually knows!

Americans were asked what they thought was the #1 threat to America and their answer surprised me.  I had no idea the American People had any kind of grasp on the perils facing our republic.  I didn't give them enough credit and for that I'm sorry.

The people's concern is over many things such as Inflation, the Border Crisis, and the economy in general but ... guess what?  These aren't what worries us the most.  Look at the graph people ... it's leadership!  We don't trust our government or their ability or willingness to lead.

A picture really does paint a thousand words.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment