Sunday, June 18, 2023

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU. FOOL ME TWICE ...

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #06180130                            June 18, 2023


WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHING IN A HURRY ...

Hasty purchases can be problematic; I guess it could have been worse.

https://rumble.com/v2uwsax-fool-me-once-shame-on-you.-fool-me-twice-...-shame-on-me1.html

I can remember buying this television from a big box store, in a hurry because my old monitor had kicked the bucket at a most inopportune moment.  I put out a video earlier in which, among other things, I ranted about the incredibly 'user hostile' television experience when buying a Vizio brand television.

I'm not a computer programmer dammit!  I'm computer literate and pretty savvy when it comes to operation and setup of the equipment in my studio, but this television is a bad experience all around.

It's easier working in my studio [and a whole lot simpler] than it is to use this damned TV.

My experience is not unique as I've received many comments from viewers expressing their regret over purchase of this brand of television.  The user interface [how the controls work, the setup hassle, and continued awkward machinations needed to use it every time you turn it on] is hostile as a VC ambush in the jungles of the Mekong Delta.

Well, there you have it.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment