Friday, December 1, 2023

YET ANOTHER "UP YOURS!" TO THE FOLKS AT VIZIO!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #12011025                            December 1, 2023

VIZIO, BURN IN HELL YOU B@STARDS!

Again, the long and unwelcome arm of Vizio invades my home.

Yep, just as you're ready to either watch live streaming video or maybe preparing a video for broadcast, up comes the "Vizio Screw You".  In the middle of production the television displayed these information bars informing me of a firmware update.  The bars cannot be moved, minimized, or otherwise eliminated because now Vizio has taken control of my television.

I own a Samsung television in the living room, and I've never had it interrupt viewing with the likes of this.  I've never had it forget which channel I was last on, and I've never been bombarded by inane advertisements where they push their own poor imitation of Amazon Prime.

In summary:  Screw you Vizio!  When I can justify it financially this television is going to the rifle range where the time spent scraping its pieces off the side of a wall will be well spent.  The cost of 5.56mm ammunition will be well spent for creating the pieces to be scraped off the wall and raked up from the ground.  And the laughter and joy experienced as I air its destruction will be well spent.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment