Wednesday, November 10, 2021

NOT A LINK: THE ACTUAL SPEECH BY TED CRUZ. LISTEN AND PASS IT ON. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MORE DIRECT AND CLEAR CALL TO ARMS.

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 924b                               November 11, 2021
 

A REPEAT OF CRUZ’s LANDMARK SPEECH

This is not a link.  I have loaded the entire speech here.

AGAIN: THIS IS A DIRECT LOAD OF THE SPEECH AND NOT A LINK!

In this speech Ted shows an amazing grasp of the situation.  He identifies all enemy relationships endangering our country and shows just how direct a cure can be.  This man is amazing, and I have never heard such an uncanny speech in my tender 66 years.  This speech will go down with the Gettysburg Address.  This is awesome which is why I have not linked it this time.  The link in my previous post is a facebook based post so it is in danger every minute it is there.  That's why I have loaded it onto this server and www.rumble.com 'maxallenshow' as well.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS.  IT IS CRUCIAL TO THE NATION!

Listen up and copy this.  Please send and forward this speech to everyone you can possibly find.

I’m Max, and that’s the way it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment