Thursday, February 9, 2023

A SALUTE AND THANKYOU TO THE DEPT. OF VETERAN AFFAIRS. VETS AND CIVILIANS ALIKE OWE THEM SO MUCH!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #02090855                             February 9, 2023

DEDICATED TO THE DEPT. OF VETERAN AFFAIRS

The doctors, nurses, and all associated to VA Medical deserve our undying gratitude

In my experience, which is not unique, my life has been saved twice by the dedicated staff of the V.A. Hospital in Boise, Idaho.  These men and women work for the love of practice, not for the love of money.  Their dedication to duty and sense of responsibility and love set them apart from the rest.

I owe them my life as do many others.  The USA is foremost in its honouring and thanking of those who have served in defence of our country.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment