Thursday, May 12, 2022

'MAX ALLEN LIVE': EXPERT JEWELLERS ADVICE

-----------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 1088a(2)                                    May 12, 2022
 

THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT SHOW!

We’ll discuss all facets of the jewellery industry, learning from experts

Thursday evening, May 19th at 7pm

Next Thursday, May 19th, we’re going to have members of the Hendrickson family.  They’re multi-generational jewellers and Garden City natives as well.  I’m a Garden City guy myself, and when I ran across these guys I was surprised to find how little I know about precious metal and gem jewellery.  They made a couple of small custom pieces for me and the value and workmanship are second to none.

Tune in for my final ‘Max Allen Live’ evening show this Thursday evening, May 19th.  Bring your questions and comments and phone us during the show.  You’ll get real answers, live.

The show has replaced by ‘Max at Midday’, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11am ‘til 11:30am.  Remember to go to your facebook page, enter ‘Max Allen Live’, click your mouse or tap your screen … and there you’ll be.

See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment