Wednesday, May 11, 2022

MAX & KEVIN: BIDEN IS REMOTELY CONTROLLED.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: Max & Kevin 05/11/2022              May 10, 2022
 

MAX & KEVIN DISCUSS:  05/11/2022

I go on a rant about the incredible incompetence of Joe Biden

As our economy, society, and virtually all freedoms are under attack from the far left, we cannot let our guard down.  Joe Biden, obviously under control of someone else, is spewing his lies and misdirection comment to try and soften the blow of his egregious actions and attitude.

Kevin, the ever patient listener, gave me the floor and I let loose with what are not only my opinions, but are undeniable facts.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment