Friday, May 20, 2022

* * MAX AT MIDDAY: A review of the week's events. * *

-----------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: Max at Midday, the week in review        May 20, 2022
 

MAX AT MIDDAY 05/20/2022

A REVIEW

I put on a ‘one-man-show’ today and covered the latest in government misstep, screw up, and atrocity.  I had a friend in studio with me, a little shy, but he at least gave me a sounding board.  From time to time I would turn off my mic to get a little commentary from him and then pass it along.

Click here to watch: https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/699936037898941

An ‘Okay’ show.  Listen this coming Monday, a ‘Bundy Mundy’ when I will have none other than Ammon Bundy to offer comment and critique.  It’s gonna be a good one so get ready for it right here on facebook live.

No comments:

Post a Comment