Thursday, May 12, 2022

WELCOME TO BITCOIN HELL! .... I TOLD YOU SO!

-----------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 1088a(3)                                    May 13, 2022
 

DON’T SAY I DIDN’T WARN YOU!

The instability and general worthlessness of cryptocurrencies have caught up.

WELCOME TO BITCOIN HELL

On January 1st of 2022 I told you that cryptocurrency was a bad idea and an even worse investment.  Well, many of you ‘poo-pood’ my article even though I sought the expert advice and quotes of leaders in the field of currency.

NY Post Article click here: https://nypost.com/2022/05/12/crypto-investors-panic-amid-digital-coin-bitcoin-crash/

They told me that Crypto was, at best, ‘a bad idea’ and I printed the whole thing.  Go to the link below to see what I was talking about.  https://highsilliness.blogspot.com/search?q=bitcoin

Sorry to say, “I told you so.”  I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment