Monday, June 13, 2022

"BUNDY MUNDY" AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL

                                    THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume #1090(5)                                        June 13, 2022

IT WAS A 'BUNDY MUNDY' ON MAX AT MIDDAY

"This is no way to run a show ... but I try."

Yes, my fault, and we started a half-hour late because of me.  Oops!  Luckily my signals were crossed in parallel with Ammon Bundy so we started together.  He as also good sport enough to let me keep him the whole half hour.

Click to watch: https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/3293690867525580/

I hope to see you [on-time] the day after tomorrow, "Weird Science Wednesday" log in and check us out at 11am Mountain Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment