Friday, June 3, 2022

GIVE THIS COP A MEDAL FOR DOING WHAT HAD TO BE DONE. DOING 'THE RIGHT THING'!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume 1089                                                   June 4, 2022

GIVE THIS COP A MEDAL!

Finally, a BLM anarchist gets a taste of his own medicine

Dateline Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania – Video of a black Pennsylvania cop is going viral after he was filmed smacking a Black Lies Matter protester at a rally-turned-riot against police brutality.  In fact, it was Black Lies Matter that started the melee, a move right out of the BLM/Antifa handbook.  What was to have been a peaceful demonstration against police brutality went brutal as BLM decided things were ‘just a bit too tame’.

Click here for video and the story from the NY Post: https://nypost.com/2022/04/19/blm-protester-punched-by-black-cop-at-rally-against-police-violence/

 I tracked down Darrel, a young black man who was there during the ensuing violence.  He tells me, “This fat cracker kept hammering on the cop, you know what I mean?  I mean, he was yelling and spitting at him and then he put hands on the officer and the officer went off on him with a punch that sent fat boy to the ground.

This testimony tells me this cop should be cleared of any wrongdoing and patted on the back for self-defence and putting down a dangerous activist.  Now viral footage shows the black cop punching the overweight-and-white BLM protester, knocking him to the ground.

Good for you officer.  I’d buy you lunch if I lived there.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment